- Never outright buy a watch online. You’ll never know how much you like a watch until you actually wear it. However, I do suggest going to a store trying a watch on then trying to find a better price online.
- If you go to a store, try a watch on, and if you are not immediately in love with it, do not buy it. If you buy a watch you do not “love” I guarantee you will not wear it.
- Make sure the watch fits your style. If you are not a rapper or hip hop mogul do not try to dress like one. If you have small wrists buy smaller watches. A watch should fit you and your persona.
- If you are buying a professional watch, stay simple. The simplest, thinnest, and smallest watches can often be the best.
- If you have time, go to an outlet store. They have a large watch selection at a huge discount. Technically the watches are out of season, but if you were to go online and find their “new” counterparts, you will often notice that any design changes are minute and sometimes even unnoticeable.
Here are the watches I have: